Our driving school is one of the most reliable in The Hague. Ross Driving School is offers a competitive alternative to other large and inflexible driving schools. The instructors tailors classes for each individual. Our focus is on the success and passing of the expats and internationals living in The Hague. In addition, the instructor is very friendly, and teaches both in Dutch and English (depending on personal preference), and offers courses in both Manual and Automatic cars which are renewed frequently to insure quality, safety, and comfort.
Why you should choose Ross Driving School:
- Driving lessons in and around The Hague: Leidschenveen, Delft, Leidschendam, Nootdorp, Pijnacker, Rijswijk, Scheveningen, Voorburg, Voorschoten, Wassenaar, Ypenburg and Zoetermeer.
- Specialized in driving lessons in English and Hindi.
- A trial lesson is possible and gives you an idea of your level of driving, the expected amount of lessons you will need, and the costs.
- Under 18? 2toDrive is possible from the age of 16,5.
- Driving according to “Het Nieuwe Rijden” (The ‘New’ Driving): a social and environment- friendly driving style.
Advantages of a trial lesson
The advantage of taken a trial lesson first it that is gives you a good indication of your skills. Furthermore it will be easier to determine how many lessons are needed to get your driver’s license. Because a lesson trajectory towards the final exam is very unique for everybody. At Ross Driving School you are given the opportunity to create a personal plan that will allow you to get a better idea of the total costs. It’s also possible to adjust and tailor the lesson programme so that it is well-suited to your level of skill.
So if you’re interested in driving lessons in or around The Hague? Don’t hesitate to contact us. You can send an e-mail to email@example.com or call: +31 6 5518 4336 (also for SMS and Whatsapp).