Do you want to obtain a Dutch driving licence B (car) as soon as possible? Ross Driving School is the place for that because is the ideal driving school for expats and internationals living in and around the Hague. Furthermore there are several others why Ross Driving School is the best pick for you.
- Driving lessons in and around The Hague: Leidschenveen, Delft, Leidschendam, Nootdorp, Pijnacker, Rijswijk, Scheveningen, Voorburg, Voorschoten, Wassenaar, Ypenburg and Zoetermeer.
- Specialized in driving lessons in English and Hindi.
- A trial lesson is possible and gives you an idea of your level of driving, the expected amount of lessons you will need, and the costs.
- Under 18? 2toDrive is possible from the age of 16,5.
- Driving according to “Het Nieuwe Rijden” (The ‘New’ Driving): a social and environment- friendly driving style.
2toDrive is possible from the age of 16,5
The 2toDrive programme gives young drivers the opportunity to take the passenger car licence (category B) Theory Test when 16, take driving lessons when 16,5, and a possible CBR Preliminary Driving Test when 17; following this the CBR Driving Test can also be taken when 17. When the young driver passes the last test, he or she may not drive alone. They must by accompanied by an instructor, until having reached the age of 18. When doing this you’re in good hands with our driving instructors. Our goal at Ross Driving School is to turn every student, expats and internationals living in The Hague road-ready.
Please feel free to contact me via the contact page.